As many of you may already know, AppRiver offers Office 365 under the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. Under a two-tier CSP, like AppRiver, partners have the ability to sell both Office 365–and the products that secure it, like spam and virus filtering, email continuity, and Web protection.
However, the most common obstacle we hear from partners is that new or potential clients are either already signed up for Office 365 through Microsoft directly, or through another Office 365 vendor/reseller. Before CSP, moving that account away from Microsoft or another Office 365 reseller required a full data migration, which was quite the undertaking.
Now through CSP, partners can move to an AppRiver tenancy without having to go through a full data migration. Partners are able to migrate the account within just a few clicks within the Partner Portal, and have the ability to use their Microsoft MPN ID so that they receive their Microsoft partner points for Office 365 accounts held with AppRiver.
In addition to easy migration tools, AppRiver’s CSP program offers the following:
- complete ownership of the billing cycle for resellers
- 10% commission for the life of the account for referral agents
- tiered partner levels so that partners can have access to the resources they need to be successful
- Office 365 Internal Use Rights licensing
- 100% Partner Success Guarantee
- free, on-demand partner certification training from AppRiver University
- appMailer, a free, proprietary email marketing solution designed by AppRiver
- dedicated channel sales team
To learn more or to get started, please contact us at https://www.appriver.com/partners/resell-office-365/